This course will advance your knowledge and application of mathematics as you explore and interpret the content and proficiency strands of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics. You will scrutinise the use of pedagogy and assessment for learning and teaching that meets the needs of all learners in primary classrooms. This course develops your ability to critically reflect on mathematics teaching practice and on your personal identity as a primary school mathematics teacher.
- EDU768 and enrolled in Program ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.