The aim of this course is to understand the role of creativity in strategic marketing and explore the concepts of collaboration with both consumers and partners in the value and supply chains. The emphasis here will be on competitive advantage through unique value propositions and positive sum competition.
- EMB752 and enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA726 or MKG701
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.