This course further develops the introductory knowledge you have gained in physiology, to develop an understanding of disease and dysfunction. Cellular adaptation and injury will be explored and expanded to investigate major disorders associated with the organ systems. This course focuses on exploring the major causes and clinical manifestations of disease and the use of diagnostic information to learn about and evaluate the disease process. It develops basic communication skills applicable to programs such as Medical Laboratory Science, Paramedic Science and Clinical Exercise Physiology.
- LFS112 or HLT100 and enrolled in Program SC211, SC304, SC306, SC367, SC391, SC392, SC394, SC395, SC346 or UB001
- LFS203 or LFS303 or NUR221 or PAR221
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.