In this digital age, even a small business can market internationally. However, regardless of business size and technical innovation, successful international marketing requires a strong understanding in the many aspects of marketing to a different country. In this course, you will gain theoretical and practical experience in researching and developing a new international marketing plan for a real client situation.
- BUS105 or IBS100
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.