Marketing plays an important role in society. It is necessary for public and private sectors and profit and non-profit organisations. This course is designed for anyone curious about what marketing is and how it influences individuals, groups and communities. In this course, you will learn that marketing is much more than selling and advertising and involves a range of activities designed to create, communicate and facilitate the responsible exchange of value between stakeholders.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.