Marketing plays an important role in society and is a central function of any organisation. It is necessary in public and private, and profit and non-profit sectors. As such, this course is not just designed for marketing and business students, but for anyone interested in developing an understanding of how marketing influences you daily. In this course, you will learn that marketing is much more than selling and advertising, and involves a range of activities designed to create, communicate and facilitate the responsible exchange of value between numerous stakeholders.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.