The course introduces the student to a range of concepts used in the analysis and design of information systems. Students will gain practical skills in modelling systems from the process and object perspectives as well as an understanding of the approach.
- ICT115 or ICT221
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.