An important aspect of professional practice is the ability to engage ethically and professionally with both clients and employers. This course is structured to assist you in your future role as an Information and Communication Technology professional. The course covers a range of knowledge areas as you are exposed to ethics, computer-related laws, employment/contracting, systems reliability, privacy and the regulation of cyberspace. The course is delivered in an interactive workshop format designed to cover knowledge areas both theoretically and practically.
- ICT221 or ICT220 or ICT211
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.