This course examines big data processing and analysis, using a modern framework such as Hadoop or Apache Spark. You will learn how to build data processing tools that can run on cloud computing systems and can scale up to process massive data sets. You will apply these skills to build tools that can generate business insights.
- ICT705 and ICT706 and enrolled in a Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.