This course aims to provide managers who are typically 'end-users' rather than computer programmers or systems designers with an understanding of the management issues associated with information & communications technology (ICT). The course explores aspects of ICT that are significant to corporate information systems management, including the integration of computer technologies, business process re-engineering, social and ethical issues, and emerging issues relating to information technology especially with regard to the role of the Internet and the digital firm in the modern business.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- MBA706 or EMB773
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2
- South Bank: Session 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.