Become a next-level business leader.
The Master of Management is from a broad range of industries and fields who want to enhance their strategic and operational management skills. It gives you strong foundation across all areas of contemporary management, including strategy, leadership, marketing, informatics and project management.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Preston Teeter
In this program you will:
- Improve your ability to evaluate business decision-making through real world business problems and case studies
- Develop your skills in managing people and teams
- Choose to hone your knowledge through a range of specialist courses in entrepreneurship and innovation, health sector management, supply chain management, international business and more
- Completion of a recognised Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution, or equivalent.
- Students admitted to the program with a completed AQF level 7 Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business are eligible to have the volume of learning in this program reduced by 48 units.
- Applicants from a non-English speaking background must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements
Intakes - When to apply
Sunshine Coast and Online intakes will be Session 1, Session 2, Session 3, Session 5, Session 6 and Session 7.
^The courses in the accelerated program offerings (Sunshine Coast and online) will be scheduled across six sessions a year which will facilitate completion of the 192 unit master degree in one and a half years.