This course examines contemporary issues that arise in the modern health care context and builds on core courses such as torts, criminal law and contract law to explore legal aspects related to health and wellbeing. The course will consider socio-legal issues arising in the healthcare context including health practitioner regulation and the intersection of law with ethics and morality.
- LAW103, LAW202 and LAW204 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.