The success of most engineering systems depends on the effective and efficient synergy of a number of sub-assemblies which in turn comprise a number of individual integrated machine components. This course provides you with the theoretical knowledge and skills which underline the design philosophy required for effective engineering systems; which requires careful design synthesis and analysis to ensure that all components are integrated to provide for the best possible overall performance of the system. The design process will also provide you with an introduction to the impact that engineering systems have on natural resources, the environment and society.
- ENG228 or MEC300 or MEC301 or MCH301 or MEC2301
- ENG336 or MEC3303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Tuition fee
- 3.2:Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.