Managers need to understand the factors contributing to the diverse and complex international business environment because all companies, domestic or multi-national, are influenced by the forces of globalisation. This course teaches you how to evaluate competitive issues that affect firms competing internationally as they expand offshore or face non-domestic competitors in their domestic market. It addresses the influence of global competitive forces and the resources needed to compete effectively in global markets.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 6
- Moreton Bay: Session 6
- Online: Session 6
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.