- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2022 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Preston Teeter
This program will equip you with high level skills to manage a business in the complex, competitive and challenging world of international business. Knowing how to do business internationally is in high demand.
Learn strategic management, managing across global cultures, international trade and finance, and marketing in an international environment. Learn advanced research techniques which you can apply to an area of international business you are passionate about or use them to research international business issues and solve problems on the world stage.
As a graduate, you may be eligible for membership of the Australian Institute of Management. You may also apply for membership of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, the Academy of International Business, and the Australian and New Zealand International Business Academy.
As a graduate, you may be eligible for membership of the Australian Institute of Management. All students may also apply for membership of Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, the Academy of International Business, and the Australian and New Zealand International Business Academy.
Students will require either:
- possession of a bachelor's degree in business or related field, or a degree with at least two thirds of completed courses in business or related field, from a recognised higher education institution, or equivalent
- for students with an undergraduate degree in a discipline other than business, the USC Graduate Certificate in Management or equivalent approved program of study
- applicants from a non-English speaking background must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements
Sunshine Coast and Online intakes will be Session 1, Session 2, Session 3, Session 5, Session 6, Session 7.
International students - Session 1 and Session 7 intakes are an accelerated study sequence. Session 2, Session 3 and Session 5 intakes may be completed in an accelerated study sequence.
USC ranked 12th out of 1,154 institutions worldwide*
*2021 Times Higher Education Impact Rankings, United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals, Partnership for the Goals.
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.