Stand out on the global business stage.
In an increasingly complex and globalised business world, the demands of management require skills across all facets of business. This program explores the diverse facets of the international business environment, and allows you to broaden your skills to prepare for senior management roles.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2020 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Student profile
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students should consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Wayne Graham
You'll study strategy development, cross-cultural management, international marketing and managing international supply chains and finance. Courses explore current business issues and allow you to learn to integrate knowledge and skills across functions and disciplines, while focusing on the application of theory and execution practice.
To be considered for admission candidates would normally be required to:
- possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- have at least two years relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience; and
- candidates whose first language is other than English must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements
Graduates work in a diverse range of roles in industry and public sector organisations.
From Session 2, 2020 Sunshine Coast and Online intakes will be Session 2, Session 3, Session 5, Session 6, Session 7 and Session 1.
Required courses (11) 132 units
PLUS select 3 courses (36 units) from:
BUS706 International Business Law and Ethics
BUS707 Managing Across Global Cultures
BUS708 International Trade and Finance
BUS710 Marketing in an International Environment
MGT704 Global Business Management
MGT737 Supply Chain Management
Elective courses (5) 60 units
Select 5 postgraduate level elective courses (60 units) from the USC Business School.
Note: Program structures are subject to change. Not all USC courses are available on every USC campus.
Total units: 192
In order to graduate you must:
- Successfully complete 192 units as outlined in the Program Structure
- Completing this program within the specified (full-time) duration is based on studying 48 unit points per semester (normally 4 courses)
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- It is each students responsibility to enrol correctly according to your course requisites, program rules and requirements and be aware of the academic calendar dates
- Courses within this program are assessed using a variety of assessment methods which may include essays, seminar presentations, reports, in-class tests and examinations
- Online study mode not available to international students on a Student Visa
- Refer to the Managing your progression page for help in understanding your program structure, reviewing your progress and planning remaining courses.