In this course, you will develop your introductory performance knowledge and skills into an audience-facing skillset and sophisticated performance theory. You will be guided by lecturers and industry practitioners as you engage in intermediate performance tasks including stage presence, audience engagement, street performance, covering music, and aural and voice skills. These tasks will culminate in a self-curated street performance in a community-based environment.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.