In this interdisciplinary course, you will develop and execute the music, sound and screen components for a original creative artefact to make up part of your professional portfolio. Students create a short music video project that speaks to the music industry standardised level of production and is informed by the critical context of your creative practice. This course will establish industry reflective models of collaboration and students may be required to work together on screen projects and be available on evenings and weekends.
- (MUS201 and MUS203) or (CMN202 and CMN203)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.