In this course, you will study advanced music production and audio engineering practices in order to engage in an industry-facing music production output. You will be guided by lecturers and industry practitioners as you engage in the advanced theories and skills of sound, audio engineering, and music production. You will work to produce an original musical sound recording for commercial release. This sound recording will make up part of your industry release strategy as you are given an opportunity to pitch your creative work to major industry partners.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.