In this course, you will develop your music and sound production skills to engage with screen projects. You will be guided by industry practitioners as you engage in intermediate tasks including sound design, Foley recording, music composition and curation, and mixing for vision. This course will culminate in a collaborative creative work featuring music and sound design.
- MUS100 or MUS101
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.