In your final professional experience placement (PEP) as you prepare to transition to practice as a registered nurse you undertake 8 weeks (320 hours) of supervised nursing practice in healthcare settings such as acute care, specialty care, primary and community care, and aged care. You will work in healthcare teams to plan, prioritise, and manage person centred care, underpinned by quality and safety standards. You will consolidate your learning and critically self-appraise your practice in preparation for practice with your facilitator evaluating your performance using the NMBA Registered nurse standards for practice at a level consistent with a graduate nursing student.
- NUR287 and NUR303, NUR304 or NUR311 and enrolled in Program SC391, SC392. Session 4 offering is for students who commenced in a mid year offering of SC391 and any student in SC392.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 4, Session 6, Session 7
- Moreton Bay: Session 4, Session 6, Session 7
- Caboolture: Session 4, Session 6, Session 7
- Fraser Coast: Session 4, Session 6, Session 7
- Gympie: Session 4, Session 6, Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.