In this course, you will apply your prior knowledge to plan and implement evidence-based interventions for people with complex health needs. Emphasis will be on safe, person-centred clinical care, leadership and quality assurance, aligned with National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHSS) essential for quality care. You will enhance your critical thinking and problem-solving through clinical case scenarios, in preparation for NUR304 Clinical Practice 4 in order to meet the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) Registered nurse standards for practice at a developing level.
- NUR286 and NUR287 and NUR331 and enrolled in Program SC391 or SC392.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Session 1
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1
- Moreton Bay: Session 1
- Caboolture: Session 1
- Fraser Coast: Session 1
- Gympie: Session 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.