In this course you will develop the values, knowledge and skills for community public health nutrition practice through service learning, case-based work, team learning and simulation. You will integrate and apply best practice processes for development, planning and managing public health nutrition projects. This course is based on a socio-ecological approach to practice, evidence informed and integrates values of justice, equity and collaboration. You will have the opportunity to co-design and plan the evaluation of a nutrition project during the course.
- (NUT306 or NUT352) and NUT205
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.