Sport and Exercise Nutrition provides you with an understanding of the key principles of sports nutrition and its practical application across the spectrum of individuals from those following an active lifestyle to competitive athletes. You will learn about the impact of training and competition on exercise metabolism and thus energy and macronutrient, plus micronutrient needs and fluid requirements. Overall, you will develop competencies in understanding the role of nutrition for individuals in terms of enhancing exercise performance, while also addressing the requirements for overall health.
- NUT202 and NUT212 and enrolled in Program SC302 or SC406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 3
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A:Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.