This course aims to prepare you to apply a range of appropriate health research and evaluation methodologies in practice, inclusive of quantitative and qualitative research methods. You will gain an understanding of ethical processes and culturally safe approaches to research. The course provides a foundation for further research pathways.
- (SC354 and NUT205 and SCI110) or (SC406 and NUT205 and SCI110) or (SC367 and HLT205 and SCI110)
- ADR401 or RES401 or NUT401
- SC406 and NUT351
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.