NUT405 is a Work Integrated Learning (WIL) component course enabling you to demonstrate skills and competencies in professional practice needed for entry into the dietetic profession. This course is designed to further show your skills in business planning and organisation, and competencies in professional leadership and collaboration. You'll be able to demonstrate attributes needed to graduate with responsibility and accountability for your own learning in collaboration with others within different fields of dietetic practice.
- NUT301 and NUT302 and NUT312 and NUT361 and NUT400 and enrolled in Program SC353 or SC302
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Allied Health:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.