Occupational therapy practice is underpinned by occupational therapy theory. This course will present you with occupational therapy models and concepts relating to philosophy, theory, and practice. It will provide a basis for understanding occupational function and dysfunction and introduce you to the basis of the clinical reasoning processes. Simulated practice education is included as an assessed component of the learning in this course and contributes towards the total 1000 hours required by WFOT.
- OCC102 and LFS112 and LFS122 and PSY100 and PSY101 and (HLT205 or SCI110)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.