Occupational therapy practice is underpinned by occupational therapy theory. This course will present you with models and conceptualisations of occupational therapy philosophy, theory and practice. It will provide a basis for understanding occupational function and dysfunction, and introduce you to the basis of therapeutic and professional reasoning process. You will be required to complete practice education as part of the learning for this course which will be arranged and co-ordinated by the course co-ordinator and the occupational therapy placement co-ordinator.
- OCC102 and LFS112 and LFS122 and PSY100 and PSY101 and (HLT205 or SCI110)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.