In this part of the Honours project you will complete data collection and analyse the research data on which your thesis is based. You will subsequently prepare and submit an honours thesis in the scholarly form of a peer-reviewed journal article submission which complies with the style and presentation requirements of an appropriately selected journal. The thesis is the culmination of training in utilising occupational therapy knowledge and research skills acquired in the first four years of study in occupational therapy.
- (OCC442 or OCC452) and OCC401 and enrolled in Program SC440 and Research Pathway only
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A:Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.