This course examines the epidemiology of cardiovascular and respiratory conditions across the lifespan in Australia. You will analyse the factors affecting the prevalence and outcome of these diseases and investigate the role of paramedics in these changing trends. This course will develop the knowledge, critical thinking and technical skills required to initiate primary emergency healthcare. You will develop an understanding of primary health care and broader health systems that optimise patient outcomes in cases of cardiovascular and respiratory disease.
- PAR103 and LFS112 and LFS122 and enrolled in Program SC395
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A:Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.