This course provides an overview of human perception and cognition. The study of perceptual psychology aims to understand how information is acquired from the environment through sensory organs. The study of cognitive psychology looks at the storage, manipulation, and retrieval of information. Students will conduct core perceptual and cognitive experiments and analyse and interpret the findings of the research. We recommend students purchase the ebook bundle of Goldstein's Cognitive Psychology: Connecting Mind, Research, and Everyday Experience 5th Edition (WITH MindTap + CogLab).
- (PSY200 and PSY201) or PSY207
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.