The course offers a thorough examination of personality theories, including trait, biological, humanistic, social-cognitive, behavioural and psychodynamic approaches. You will be introduced to, and are expected to become familiar with, a variety of methods and tests that are used to measure individual differences in personality and intelligence. Issues relating to the interpretation, reliability and validity of test scores are discussed.
- PSY200 and PSY201
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.