Adult Development and Ageing is a required advanced core topic in all accredited undergraduate psychology programs. The proposed course is designed to meet that accreditation requirement and builds on the introduction to human development course that students receive in the second year of the accredited psychology sequence.
- PSY200 and PSY201
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology 5, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.