The USC postgraduate psychology programs are committed to maintaining the primacy of public safety in the delivery of the program within the education and placement environments. This course involves you continuing your practicum placements, working under supervision in a suitable psychological work setting where you will gain experience in the conduct of the psychological services provided at that location, for at least 250 hours. You are encouraged to choose a diverse range of placements so as to gain broad experience. There will also be weekly case conference around practicum issues.
- PSY703 and PSY706 and PSY752 and enrolled in Program AR703, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Thompson Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4
- Tuition fee
- 1.4: Psychology 5, Behavioural Science nec FOE 0907XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.