This is a capstone course where you will undertake placement within a workplace in the public health sector under the supervision of practicing health professionals and USC academic staff. On completion you will be able to demonstrate the application of skills, expertise and ethical principles within your discipline-specific workplace context. This course has two streams to allow for differences in discipline-specific competencies required for professional practice. Subject to availability, work-based placements may be located outside the Sunshine Coast region.
- Enrolled in SC344, SC354, SC367, SC373 or SC375 and permission required for enrolment - please contact the course coordinator.
- WPL310 or WPL311 or WPL320 or HLT326 or PUB352 or PUB332
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2, Session 4
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.