This is a research capstone course designed to consolidate your specialist knowledge and skills in implementing and communicating a significant research project on a health and well-being topic. You will work with the teaching staff to independently conduct your research project and report on the research process, findings and recommendations appropriate for professional practice.
- PUB701 and PUB725 and enrolled in Program SC713
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.