This is a research capstone course to consolidate your specialist knowledge and skills in designing and communicating research on a health topic. You will work with the Course Coordinator to plan a significant research project, and independently produce a literature review and research proposal. On successful completion of this course, students enrolled in SC713 will go on to conduct and report your research in PUB710 Health Research Project B.
- NUR721 or PUB600
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.