Devices and networks form the backbone to modern internet communications and secure personal data and activities. You will be introduced to fundamental competencies and skills to effectively secure computer devices and networks and develop and test their competency. You will also develop an understanding of ethical hacking and vulnerability/penetration testing. You will work independently and in teams through problem based and case study activities and you will be able to diagnose and secure network devices.
- ICT211 or SEC301 or (SEC100 and ICT120)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.