This online professional competency course introduces you to fundamental competencies and skills to effectively secure computer devices and networks.You will specifically develop and test your competency across device and network security vulnerabilities, behaviours and restrictions. You will also develop an understanding of ethical hacking and vulnerability/penetration testing. You will work online independently and in teams through problem based and case study activities and you will be able to diagnose and secure network devices.
- Enrolled in Program SC509, SC517, SC705 or BU708
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Trimester 1, Trimester 2
- Online: Trimester 1, Trimester 2, Trimester 3
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A:Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.