In this online course you will learn about the field of mobile forensics and various mobile architectures, operating systems, and artefacts. You will gain a practical understanding of mobile forensics, forensic methodology, and the identification and use of evidential artefacts. This will enable you to develop the professional skills required for a digital forensics investigator.
- SEC705 and enrolled in SC513 or SC704
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.