* Not offered until Semester 2 2023 * This clinical practicum course is essential preparation for professional practice and proficiency in the direct anterior approach (DAA) for total hip arthroplasty (THA). The DAA|THA learning curve is dependent on many variables, including surgical experience, patient and prosthesis selection and surgical approach. This course develops your clinical and professional competencies as an orthopaedic surgeon in the DAA|THA surgical procedures, under the guided supervision of an experienced surgeon and clinical supervisor. The course is listed as an online offering - however this practicum course will be conducted in a clinical setting, at the student's or supervisor's place of clinical practice.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- 4.3: Medical, Dental, Veterinary Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.