This course enables you to understand advanced principles behind prescribing an exercise program, and to gain advanced practical skills required to prescribe an exercise program. You will be able to identify the principles of exercise, including training variables such as overload, frequency, intensity, and periodisation. You will understand the human responses to exercise, and the physiological, biomechanical and psychological factors that influence an exercise program.
- SPX121 or SPX212
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.