This course is designed for Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology students to master clinical skills and competencies that are part of professional Exercise Physiology practice for cardiopulmonary, metabolic and musculoskeletal clients. You will learn point of care testing, cardiac electrocardiography and exercise assessments, pulmonary testing and interpretation, and clinical musculoskeletal assessments for range of motion and muscular strength. You will demonstrate competencies in clinical assessments which align with Exercise and Sports Science Australia accreditation requirements.
- SPX211 and HLT221 and SPX201 and enrolled in Program SC304
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.