This course is designed to give you further opportunity to develop your practical and applied skills. This course requires 130 hours of structured and supervised vocational work placement in which you will gain a greater understanding of the work requirements of the areas of the sport and exercise science industry in which you may be seeking future employment. Potential placements include, but are not limited to, sports coaching, strength and conditioning, sports science assessment, sport management, and sports training (e.g. sports first aid).
- SPX121 OR SPX212 and enrolled in Program SC344. Mandatory requirements need to be submitted to SONIA for this course before you are eligible to attend a manual enrolment meeting with the Course coordinator
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.