This course is designed to give you further opportunity to develop your practical and applied skills. This course requires 130 hours of structured and supervised vocational work placement in which you will gain a greater understanding of the work requirements of the areas of the sport and exercise science industry in which you may be seeking future employment. Potential placements may include, sports coaching, strength and conditioning.
- Instructor Consent Required. SPX121 and enrolled in Program SC344.. Mandatory requirements submitted to SONIA before you are eligible to attend a manual enrolment meeting with the Course coordinator
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8, Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
View the current course outline for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.