Digital skills are crucial for succeeding in today's business world. This undergraduate certificate is designed to teach you the foundations of digital business, and to develop practical skills you can use in the workplace. It's ideal if you're looking to kickstart your career, or you're a business owner who wants to understand and leverage the opportunities of data and digital technologies.
- Only part-time study available at USC Moreton Bay.
- For Semester 1 commencement, only full-time study available at USC Online. Part-time study available in Semester 2.
- Student profile
Explore the likely peer cohort in the student profile data
In this program you will:
- Develop the skills to conduct business successfully in an increasingly digital and global business environment
- Learn how to create and leverage digital business products
- Study website design, how to creatively manage social media for business, and how to effectively use data for business decision making
Digital specialist, social media manager, website developer, digital business manager
Fees for short courses
USC is offering a limited number of Commonwealth supported places in the Undergraduate Certificate in Digital Business in 2021. To be eligible for a Commonwealth supported place you must be a domestic student, and meet the citizenship and residency requirements. For more information visit Commonwealth supported places. Eligible students are able to defer payment through HECS‑HELP.
Commonwealth supported places for short courses available under the Federal Government's Job Ready Graduates package are only available for 2021. Any remaining short course units that are commenced in 2022 would not be Commonwealth supported.
Scholarships for Fraser Coast students
Do you live in the Fraser Coast region? If you enrol to study the Undergraduate Certificate in Digital Business online, you could be eligible for a scholarship to cover the full cost of your tuition fees. For more information visit Undergraduate Certificate Fee-Waiver Scholarships.
Completion of Year 12 or be 17 years of age; and meet minimum selection threshold ATAR 55.
How to apply
To apply for the Undergraduate Certificate in in Digital Business, submit the completed online application form via Apply USC. Commonwealth supported places will be allocated to eligible students who meet the entry requirements in order of application date, so apply as soon as possible.
In order to graduate you must:
- Successfully complete 48 units as outlined in the Program Structure
- The Undergraduate Certificate in Digital Business is designed to articulate into the Associate Degree of Business, Diploma of Business Innovation, Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Business (Digital Futures), Bachelor of Business (International), Bachelor of (Business Management)
- Completing this program within the specified (full-time) duration is based on studying 48 unit points per semester (normally 4 courses) and following the recommended study sequence
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- It is each students responsibility to enrol correctly according to your course requisites, program rules and requirements and be aware of the academic calendar dates
- Courses within this program are assessed using a variety of assessment methods which may include essays, seminar presentations, reports, in-class tests and examinations
- Refer to the Managing your progression page for help in understanding your program structure, reviewing your progress and planning remaining courses.
Related newsUSC Newsroom
Scholarships expand career, study options for Fraser Coast students28 January
USC is offering 25 exclusive full scholarships for Fraser Coast students applying to study a range of undergraduate certificates this semester.