This course provides you with a one week intensive simulated practice education experience to prepare you for future placements. The course allows you to integrate the knowledge you have developed in previous courses to address simulated clinical cases that extend across all stages of the occupational therapy process.
- OCC301 and OCC311 and OCC321 and (OCC452 or OCC442 and enrolled in Program SC372 or SC440
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Session 5
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.