This course provides you with a one week intensive simulated practice education experience to prepare you for future placements. This placement course has multiple components: - Pre-placement learning activities within semester 1 OCC academic courses: approx 10 hrs practice education -Pre-placement self directed learning activities approx 10 hours - 6 day simulated placement occurring between study week, sem 1 and O week, sem 2: approx 50 hrs practice education Students not enrolled any/all semester 1 courses, but enrolling in OCC331 should contact the Course Coordinator by week 4, semester 1 to arrange access to all communications and course materials.
- OCC321 and (OCC442 or OCC452) and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Session 5
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.