In this course you explore a range of ways children develop and learn. This in turn develops your understanding of the human growth process in relation to the diverse learning styles and needs of children from birth through to young adulthood. Importantly, you will explore the theories that inform what we know about development and learning and how such theories and research inform teaching and learning. There is a strong focus in this course on understanding learning within the contexts of rapidly changing environments.
- Enrolled in Program ED301, ED304, AE301, AE302, BE301, SE301, ED303 ED601, UU301 or XU301.
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
EDU101 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 283KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.