This course aims to prepare you to apply a range of appropriate health research and evaluation methodologies in professional practice, inclusive of quantitative and qualitative research paradigms. The course provides a foundation for an Honours thesis, and commences a pathway for research and further learning. It has been designed to specifically develop research and evaluation competencies relevant to nutrition and dietetic research.
- SCI110 and NUT202 and NUT232 and NUT205 and LFS202 and enrolled SC353 or SC302 Honours Pathway
- ADR401 or RES401 or NUT401
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
NUT333 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 300KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.