This course will consolidate and apply neuroscience and occupational science knowledge to a variety of clinical conditions. This application will result in an understanding of how body structures and functions impact on activities and participation. The course will include clinical reasoning to identify client centred occupational goals.
- OCC102 and PSY203 and LFS103 and LFS112 and LFS122 and SPX201 and enrolled in Program SC372, SC440, AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Allied Health:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.