Student athletes are required to:
- Attend formal HPSA program functions, including Orientation week induction sessions.
- Maintain up-to-date sporting performance achievements and information via correspondence with HPSA Program Coordinator.
- Make yourselves known as a UniSC HPSA to your Course Coordinators and Tutors at the beginning of each semester.
- Notify Course Coordinators at the beginning of the semester of any expected competitions and events during semester that will require time away from university.
- Respond to communications from the HPSA Program Coordinator.
- Make satisfactory academic progress as per UniSC Monitoring Academic Progress and Exclusion Guidelines.
- Attend at least 2 Athlete Career Education workshops per semester.
- Pay student tuition and amenities fees according to UniSC Student Finance's published time schedule.
Student athletes are requested to:
- Represent UniSC as a student athlete ambassador from time to time.
- Participate in Australian University Sport endorsed events where possible, including Nationals Div 1 and 2.
- Provide a high resolution sports related photograph that can be used online or in print publications by the university.
- Participate and promote UniSC’s sporting programs where possible.
- Within reason, attend requests for media interviews while wearing UniSC HPSA shirt.
As a member of the UniSC HPSA Program, I agree to the following conditions:
- I will provide UniSC with current, accurate information and supporting documentation.
- I am aware that the HPSA Program supports academic success, and ensures students have the appropriate assistance for their academic studies whilst honouring their commitments and time schedules as high performance athletes.
- I will not abuse the support and privileges provided to me as a High Performance Student Athlete, may it be financial or academic assistance.
- I will demonstrate dignity and respect for others in relations with fellow students and staff.
- I am aware that it is my responsibility to notify the HPSA Program Coordinator of any changes in my sporting career that may affect my status as a high performance athlete.
- I am aware that it is my responsibility to keep my contact details up-to-date.
NOTE: Failure to comply with the conditions laid out in this agreement may result in invalidation of your High Performance Student Athlete status at UniSC.