Changing your mind | UniSC | University of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia

Accessibility links

Changing your mind

Change of plans?

It's okay to change your mind about what you want to study. This can happen after you've submitted your QTAC application, or after you've started a degree.

Changing your preferences

If you've already submitted your QTAC application, but have changed your mind about what you want to study, you can submit a change of preference through the QTAC website. You can do this up to three times without being charged a fee.

Remember, you can also change preferences between universities. So if you've applied to study at another uni, you can still choose a UniSC program as your first preference.

Changing degrees

Choosing a degree can seem like a big decision, and it's common to worry that you'll get to uni and realise you've made a mistake. Remember, you don't have to be 100 percent sure to get started, and you can always change your mind. If you do, you can apply to change your degree after one semester of study. You may receive credit for the courses you've already completed – so your learning won't be wasted.

Choosing a degree

Still not sure? Read our tips for choosing the right degree for you.